1. What is the material of the sheet masks?
VitaLift A+ Brillage Mask and OptimaLift A+ Eye Contour Mask are made of nano- grade organic fibres. The biocellulose material is cooling on your skin and fits snugly to allow maximum penetration of the face and eye serum for greater efficacy.
2. How long should I leave the mask on?
You can leave the VitaLift A+ Brillage Mask and OptimaLift A+ Eye Contour Mask on for up to 20 minutes for best results.
3. What are the benefits of the VitLift A+ Brillage Mask?
Instant and longer-lasting lifting and firming effects to improve skin texture, rejuvenate and erase signs of fatigue for bouncy, smooth, glowy and dewy skin, but also gentle enough for individuals with hyper-sensitive skin.
4. What are the benefits of the OptimaLift A+ Eye Contour Mask?
This next-gen eye mask, a robust one-piece that covers the full eye contour area, now contains Mediterranean Bacillus Ferment, a super active that works on multiple eye concerns at once – smoothen wrinkles, reduce puffy eye bags, lighten appearance of dark circles and lift saggy eye bags.
5. What are the benefits of PurClear Detoxifying Mask?
This unique non-drying clary mask minimises pore size, reduces the appearance of pores on the skin and also decreases sebum production from inside out for a healthier, more refined and balanced-looking complexion.
6. Are the masks safe for sensitive skin?
All our masks are formulated to be safe for sensitive skin.