PurClear Acti-Biotic Normalising Cream
✔ Mineral Oil-Free
Oil-controlling moisturiser that balances skin’s pH for a clear and matte complexion.
Key Active Ingredients:
- TEA TREE OIL is a natural ingredient rich in amine phenol with gentle anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects to prevent acne formation, balance sebum secretion and minimise open pores effectively
- MANDELIC ACID is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from bitter almonds that works to accelerate cell turnover, helping to remove dead skin on the surface of the skin that can lead to dull complexions as well as fine lines. Mandelic acid has also been shown to reduce melasma by as much as 50% in four weeks, resulting in a more evenly colored complexion and an example of its excellence in correcting skin tones.
- Effectively combats against acne-causing bacteria and acne growth
- Removes excess sebum and dead skin cells
- Balances sebum secretion and skin’s pH
- Protects pores from oxidation
- Softens, refines complexion; decreases size of pores
- Lightens acne scars and blemishes
- Improves skin firmness and elasticity
Suitable for all skin types, especially oily and acne-prone skin
Water, Propanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydroexyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyle Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Mandelic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyglycerin, o-Cymen-5-ol, Potassium Hydroxide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Oleanolic Acid
An airless pump jar packaging is used to prevent the product from being exposed to contaminants in the air, ensuring that it remains fresh with every use. This also means that double-dipping can be avoided, which would prevent the product from being exposed to the germs and bacteria resulting from that.
In order to pump out the product, any excess air trapped in the jar during the manufacturing process will have to be pumped out first. Thus, it is normal for the first few pumps to be empty.
The airless pump jar packaging creates a vacuum effect to push the product outwards. This ensures that all of the product will be pumped out eventually to prevent any wastage.