SunShield Aqua SPF 50 ***
✔ Mineral Oil-Free
Water-based sunscreen that provides intense moisturisation and sun protection. Its refreshing yet hydrating formula allows pores to breathe, making it suitable even for those with oily and sensitive skin.
Key Active Ingredients:
- SODIUM HYALURONATE restores suppleness to extremely dry and ageing skin
- HAWAIIAN SEA EXTRACT Q contains essential amino acids that contribute to ﬁrmer, healthier looking skin
- LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA (seaweed) EXTRACT provides powerful antioxidants to support healthy functions of collagen and elastin, while boosting the skin’s barrier layer, moisturising and locking in essential hydration
- MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE is a skin-lightening agent & potent antioxidant proven to suppress melanin formation & reduce hyper-pigmentation & UV- induced inflammation. Overall, it boosts collagen synthesis & enhances cell repair & regeneration.
- Protection against sunburn and photo-ageing
- Intense moisturisation
- Lightweight texture
- Antioxidant and anti-ageing effects
- Skin calming and brightening properties
Suitable for all skin types, especially oily and sensitive skin.
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol, Benzophenone-3, Phospholipids, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Cetyl Phosphate, Talc, Dimethicone, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate-20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Polysorbate-60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Glycerin, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Buddleja Davidii Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, CI 77492, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arginine, o-Cymen-5-ol, Acrylates/C10-30 AlkylAcrylate Cross, CI 77491, Sodium Hodimn
An airless pump tube packaging is used to prevent the product from being exposed to contaminants in the air, ensuring that it remains fresh with every use.
In order to pump out the product, any excess air trapped in the tube during the manufacturing process will have to be pumped out first. Thus, it is normal for the first few pumps to be empty.
As the airless pump tube packaging creates a vacuum effect to push the product outwards, it may cause the tube to appear 'deflated'. This ensures that all of the product will be pumped out eventually to prevent any wastage.