VitaLift A+ Cellular Ultra Repair Cream
“Best Night Cream – Dry Skin”
✔ Mineral Oil-Free
One cream that targets multiple problems. Multi-tasking product with multiple benefits: Repair, renew, smoothen, nourish, brighten. Holistically improves skin condition and boosts skin immunity for healthy, radiant complexion.
Key Active Ingredients:
- SK-INFLUX® repairs skin’s natural protective barrier, and improves skin’s immunity against external stressors. It helps to repair damaged or sensitised skin, locking in moisture effectively for softer, more supple skin. Clinically proven to strengthen skin’s protective barrier and improve sensitive skin condition.
- ANTILEUKINE 6 reduces the damaging effects of UVA and UVB on cellular DNA to prevent photo-ageing.
- MANDELIC ACID is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from bitter almonds and is a go-to anti-ageing ingredient in the world of skin care. It works to accelerate cell turnover by dissolving the tiny bonds that hold skin cells together, helping to remove dead skin on the surface of the skin that can lead to dull complexions as well as fine lines. It also strengthens collagen, one of the building blocks of the skin’s support network that gives it youthful firmness. Mandelic acid has been shown to reduce melasma by as much as 50% in four weeks, resulting in a more evenly coloured complexion and an example of its excellence in correcting skin tones.
- DERMALRX® SRC is clinically proven to exfoliate 375% dead skin cells for a brighter and smoother complexion in 3 days and reduce skin roughness by 26.2% in 28 days.
- Repairs skin’s natural protective barrier
- Boosts skin immunity
- Strengthens collagen for youthful firmness
- Corrects uneven skin tone
- Exfoliates skin to achieve a brighter and smoother complexion
Suitable for all skin types, especially for dull, dry and ageing skin
Glycerin, Propanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-75 Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Bisabolol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Yeast Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Sea Salt, Soy Amino Acids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Ceramide 3, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Ceramide 6 II, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Mandelic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Ceramide 1
An airless pump jar packaging is used to prevent the product from being exposed to contaminants in the air, ensuring that it remains fresh with every use. This also means that double-dipping can be avoided, which would prevent the product from being exposed to the germs and bacteria resulting from that.
In order to pump out the product, any excess air trapped in the jar during the manufacturing process will have to be pumped out first. Thus, it is normal for the first few pumps to be empty.
The airless pump jar packaging creates a vacuum effect to push the product outwards. This ensures that all of the product will be pumped out eventually to prevent any wastage.