SunShield SPF50 ***
Winner of The Singapore Women’s Weekly Best Beauty Buys 2017
“Best Facial Sunscreen”
Winner of STYLE: Beauty Best Buys 2016
“Best Tinted Sunscreen”
✔ Mineral Oil-Free
A waterproof broad spectrum UV block with high SPF factor. Gentle enough for everyday use, the sunscreen changes colour upon application to complement your skin tone perfectly.
The colour change also signifies the activation of UV-sensitive DNA micro-capsules to release Vitamins C & E to protect your skin upon UV exposure.
Key Active Ingredients:
- TINOSORB® M introduces a new technology of UV skin protection. It is the first sun filter using microfine particle technology which acts both as a micropigment and organic UV absorber. TINOSORB® M is a highly efficient sunscreen due to its triple action: UV absorption by a photostable organic molecule, light scattering and light reflection by its microfine structure.
- ALPAFLOR MARRUBIUM AO is a plant extract from the mint family. It has superior anti-histamines, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and wound repair properties. It is especially suitable for sun-damaged or sensitive skin.
- MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE is a skin-lightening agent & potent antioxidant proven to suppress melanin formation & reduce hyper-pigmentation & UV- induced inflammation. Overall, it boosts collagen synthesis & enhances cell repair & regeneration.
- Protection against sunburn and photo-ageing
- Doubles up as a tinted make-up base to conceal blemishes and provide sheer coverage
- Antioxidant and anti-ageing effects
- Soothes and repairs sun-damaged skin
Suitable for all skin types.
Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Decyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, CI 77492, Mica, Polyester-1, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77491, Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, o-Cymen-5-ol, Glycerin, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Buddleja Davidii Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Silica, CI 77891, Tocopheryl Acetate
An airless pump tube packaging is used to prevent the product from being exposed to contaminants in the air, ensuring that it remains fresh with every use.
In order to pump out the product, any excess air trapped in the tube during the manufacturing process will have to be pumped out first. Thus, it is normal for the first few pumps to be empty.
As the airless pump tube packaging creates a vacuum effect to push the product outwards, it may cause the tube to appear 'deflated'. This ensures that all of the product will be pumped out eventually to prevent any wastage.