Key Active Ingredients:
- Bifida Ferment Lysate: A probiotic approach to skincare, specifically supporting the skin’s own protection and repair mechanism to counteract premature skin aging. It also helps to protect the skin against UV-induced damage.
- Argireline: Works like BOTOX to reduce muscle movement and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also stimulates collagen production to plump up skin.
- Extracts of Mushrooms (Cordyceps Sinesis and Trametes Versicolour): Native to Himalaya and widely used in traditional medicine for their valuable properties, this active ingredient is clinically proven to reduce skin reactivity to irritants and reduce the visible effects of UV damage, including skin redness and flakiness.
- Niacinamide: A form of Vitamin B3 that visibly minimizes enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dullness, and strengthen skin barrier.
- Licorice Root Extract: A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and skin soothing benefits and works to restore skin suppleness for a healthy glow
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Has a smaller molecular size than Hyaluronic acid (making it especially penetrative), and is able to hold more water than any other natural substance—up to 1,000 times its weight in water to deeply hydrate, smooth appearance of wrinkles and improve skin's texture.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Leucoonostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Carbomer, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Algae Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Juice, DNA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8