ActivCalm Anti-Stress Hydra Cream
“Best Moisturiser for Normal Skin”
✔ Mineral Oil-Free
Specially formulated to soothe and repair hyper-sensitive, fragile skin. Provides optimal moisturising and repairing benefits for dry, dehydrated skin
Key Active Ingredients:
- PACIFEEL™ is a natural plant extract, also known as “The Marvel of Peru”, found in the tropical region of South America. It has the ability to calm cell messengers that transmit skin sensitivity. Clinical trial tests showed that PACIFEEL™ is able to reduce skin discomfort, reduce skin redness and improve skin’s elasticity in 21 days.
- SK-INFLUX V CERAMIDE COMPLEX can repair the skin’s natural protective layer, maintain skin’s integrity and improve skin’s defence. Combined with ceramides 1, 3 and 6, it is more suitable for repair of damaged or sensitive skin, so that the skin can lock in moisture more effectively. Has a deep moisturising effect to prevent drying and ageing problems and makes the skin softer and more elastic.
- ALPAFLOR MARRUBIUM AO is a plant extract from the mint family. It has superior anti-histamines, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and wound repair properties. It is especially suitable for sun-damaged or sensitive skin.
- ALPHA-BISABOLOL is a natural active ingredient extracted from chamomile. A traditional herb with anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal effects and accelerates wound healing.
- Soothes and repairs hyper-sensitive, fragile skin
- Fights inflammation and reduces skin redness and discomfort
- Provides optimal moisturising and repairing benefits for dry, dehydrated skin Increases skin hydration
- Soothing and calming effects to gently protect your skin
Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyacrylate-13, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Polyisobutene, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polysorbate 20, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Ceramide 3, Mirabilis Jalapa Extract, Ceramide 6 II, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Ceramide 1
An airless pump bottle packaging is used to prevent the product from being exposed to contaminants in the air, ensuring that it remains fresh with every use. This also means that double-dipping can be avoided, which would prevent the product from being exposed to the germs and bacteria resulting from that.
In order to pump out the product, any excess air trapped in the bottle during the manufacturing process will have to be pumped out first. Thus, it is normal for the first few pumps to be empty.
The airless pump bottle packaging creates a vacuum effect to push the product outwards. This ensures that all of the product will be pumped out eventually to prevent any wastage.