SunShield SPF50 ***
Winner of The Singapore Women’s Weekly Best Beauty Buys 2017
“Best Facial Sunscreen”
Winner of STYLE: Beauty Best Buys 2016
“Best Tinted Sunscreen”
✔ Mineral Oil-Free
NEW with Anti-Blue Light Technology to protect your skin from daily stressors.
A waterproof broad spectrum UV block with high SPF factor. Gentle enough for everyday use, the sunscreen changes colour upon application to complement your skin tone perfectly.
The colour change also signifies the activation of UV-sensitive DNA micro-capsules to release Vitamins C & E to protect your skin upon UV exposure.
Key Active Ingredients:
- FloraGLO Lutein TopicalTM, a revolutionary plant-based active that absorbs blue light and helps reduce signs of premature ageing caused by blue light.
- TINOSORB® M introduces a new technology of UV skin protection. It is the first sun filter using microfine particle technology which acts both as a micropigment and organic UV absorber. TINOSORB® M is a highly efficient sunscreen due to its triple action: UV absorption by a photostable organic molecule, light scattering and light reflection by its microfine structure.
- ALPAFLOR MARRUBIUM AO is a plant extract from the mint family. It has superior anti-histamines, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and wound repair properties. It is especially suitable for sun-damaged or sensitive skin.
- MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE is a skin-lightening agent & potent antioxidant proven to suppress melanin formation & reduce hyper-pigmentation & UV- induced inflammation. Overall, it boosts collagen synthesis & enhances cell repair & regeneration.
- Protection against blue light
- Protection against sunburn and photo-ageing
- Doubles up as a tinted make-up base to conceal blemishes and provide sheer coverage
- Antioxidant and anti-ageing effects
- Soothes and repairs sun-damaged skin
Suitable for all skin types
Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cl 77492, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Mica, Stearic Acid, CI 77491, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, o-Cymen-5-ol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyester-1, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogen Dimethicone, CI 77891, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Buddleja Davidii Extract, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthophyll, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract
An airless pump tube packaging is used to prevent the product from being exposed to contaminants in the air, ensuring that it remains fresh with every use.
In order to pump out the product, any excess air trapped in the tube during the manufacturing process will have to be pumped out first. Thus, it is normal for the first few pumps to be empty.
As the airless pump tube packaging creates a vacuum effect to push the product outwards, it may cause the tube to appear 'deflated'. This ensures that all of the product will be pumped out eventually to prevent any wastage.