LumiWhite Exfoliating Scrub
Winner of The Singapore Women’s Weekly Best Beauty Buy 2016 “Best Exfoliator”
Removes dead skin cells with a moisturising effect using exfoliating beads made from natural sources, which are bio-degradable and environmental-friendly. Skin will not feel dry and tight after exfoliation, revealing skin’s natural glow.
Key Active Ingredients:
- PENTAVITIN® has a high moisture-binding capacity for a deep moisturising effect, and it also protects the skin against irritants and lowers skin sensitivity
- JOJOBA SEED POWDER is a natural, biodegradable exfoliating scrub, providing gentle exfoliation without leaving microlacerations on delicate skin with the added moisturising benefit of jojoba oil
- CELLULOSE ACETATE has an excellent exfoliating ability to remove dead skin cells and rid dirt from pores. Made from 100% natural materials, it is bio-degradable and eco-friendly.
- Made from 100% bio-degradable and eco-friendly exfoliating beads
- Removes dead skin cells and accumulated dirt from the epidermis with moisturising effect
- Gentle exfoliation to prevent microlacerations
- Reveals skin’s natural glow
- Restores skin’s smoothness
- Maximises the absorption of skincare products
Suitable for all skin types, especially dull and uneven skin tones
Water, Propanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrlate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Power, Dimethicone, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Cellulose acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium EDTA, Saccharide Isomerate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Sulfate, CI 19140, CI 42090, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite
After cleansing, apply onto damp skin. Massage gently in a circular motion avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly. For maximum results, apply twice a week.